Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My sweet, awesome early birthday present!!

Mallorie is having surgery on Thursday (removing her tailbone) so she won't be feeling to hot on my birthday Friday. Sunday, she, Tom, and Sammi had me open my present. I've had Charlie's pictures taken a couple of times at Busath Photography where Mal works. Adam Roach, the photographer, has done an AMAZING job each time he's done them. (Check out his other work here.)So...Mal and Sam had some of his pictures put into a book...like the ones you can put on the coffee table...only mine is small enough to put in my purse (they said so I can carry it around and show it off!!). Anyway, it's absolutely darling and I LOVE IT!!!!! I've scanned the pictures and put them into a slideshow. So stinkin' cute!!


I can't wait to see the rest on Friday!

2 comments:

Biffy said...

That is the most smiley dog I've ever seen! He is so cute! Happy Birthday!

West Family said...

Hey! How are you? I did not know you had a blog, I am so excited to stalk you now. Your dog is adorable! So, is your family! I saw down the list a bit that you are AI fans. You will have to tell me your favs, I love the show! Have a great weekend and I will be checking back more often!