Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break Projects

Last week during Spring Break, I spent a lot of time working on stuff for Sammi for her mission. She LOVES notebooks for journals and stuff so I covered some "Composition Notebooks" I found at WalMart (a buck a piece!!) with Stampin Up Designer Papers. I even covered the inside so they look pretty for her!! She loves them! :)





I also got a planner/address book from WalMart and coverede that. It's got an elastic built in to it so you can wrap it around the front which secures it. She loves these types of planners and uses them for school. The one I found last week goes from June 2009 to December 2010. If all goes as we have planned, she'll only need another month to finish up her mission!

I've also started a Mission Scrapbook for her. The goal is to stay up-to-date with it...we'll see how that goes. I did quite a few pages but need some pictures to go on them. I've got three spreads (two facing pages) done for when she opens her Mission Call. I'll wait and post those when the pictures have been taken (HOPEFULLY TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!)








We're excited to see more pages get filled up!

FYI: The Bishop said her call was in the mail as of April 10 (Friday) so it should be here by tomorrow. We were hoping for today but it didn't come. ARGH! The waiting!!!!!

1 comment:

West Family said...

Darling books! So did it come??? I can't wait to hear, I will be checking back soon! I made a quick--really quick trip to Utah this past week. My Grandmother (my mom's mom) died on the 4th so Gabriella and I flew out for a couple of days. I think I was in the air longer than I was in Utah. Next time I hope to stay longer and have a better reason to come.

Can't wait to hear about Sammy!