Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me!!

We had an absolutely amazing day yesterday as Sam, Zack, and Kenzi went to the Temple for the first time. What a great "payday" for raising righteous children who make great choices in their lives. I am truly blessed!

The kids had great support from family and friends. Many of our dear ward friends had already left when this picture was taken. We love all of you who supported us in this great day!

Dad and I did good!!!!!

With the Grandmas. What a great generations picture!

3 comments:

West Family said...

I was thinking of you all so much on Saturday. What an amazing thing to witness! I am so happy for you all. Keep up the good work, now if you could just get some Grandkids here...

Amanda said...

I felt so bad that we couldn't be there. I was also thinking about you all day! Persistance and patience do pay off after all. We love you all!! I second the grandkids comment... Oh and have you met the new neighbors?

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pakaian-adat