Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FINALLY!!!! They're available!!

As I've written before, Jason Wright is one of my favorite authors (and he's a REALLY nice guy as well). I've been waiting for this book to come out for a LONG, LONG, LONG time!! Why, you ask? It's the sequel to my all-time favorite Jason Wright book, Christmas Jars! Finally, we get to know what happened after dinner at Chuck's Chicken 'n Biscuits!

CHRISTMAS JARS REUNION

(Now...a little side-note: I was VERY fortunate to get a sneak-peek, not easily acquired, advanced "with-threat-of-my-life-if-I-shared,-printed,-or-distributed-in-any-way" pdf format copy of the book a couple of months ago! THANK YOU AGAIN JASON!!!! :D )

It's as good as I hoped it would be! I loved it and have been so anxious to share it with family and friends. (I've been incredibly true to my promise and "pinky-swearing"!!)

Anyway...GO GET IT!!!!!!!!!! And...be prepared to do something good for someone else!

I need to go get this one too! A children's picture book with BEAUTIFUL illustrations by Ben Sowards. Can't wait!!

No comments: