Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time is FLYING!!

I honestly NEVER in a million years thought I would say this but...
TIME IS FLYING!!!!!!!
As we get older, we realize time is going quicker than it did when we were kids. (There are those times when it seems to drag still...) 

1. It seems like yesterday school started...we're already two weeks into second term.
2. It's been almost three months since Sister Denson c6ame home for "Transfer #10."
3. Halloween has come and gone.
4. It's twelve days until Thanksgiving.
5. Christmas is just around the corner!
6. 2010 is less than seven weeks from changing into 2011.
7. Second Term/First Semester has about seven (school) weeks left.
8. Sister Denson will be home in 87 days!!!!!!!! 

I know I'm not supposed to be counting the days...it makes time go more slowly. But there are things I want to get done before she comes home and for her Homecoming. It's a "Mom thing." Maddi keeps telling me to stop counting because the time will go slower...NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!! I was counting backwards the other day...trying to figure out perspective on how much longer we have. I was tired and evidently miscalculated because I was thinking it was the family camping trip in July. NO!!! It was August! School was starting. Sammi came home. 
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!! 
That was seriously just a minute ago!! 
I am so anxious to have her back and have our family all together again but...this whole "Missionary Mom" thing has been such an amazing experience! I really didn't think I'd be strong enough to do it...but I have. I didn't think I'd survive missing her...but I have. Looking back, I've really enjoyed it and have grown so much! We've drawn closer as a family. My sweet Maddi and I have gotten to be better friends and have had fun together. Overall, it's really been a GREAT experience!! However...as much as I've loved it, 
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HER AGAIN!!


No comments: