Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'M. SO. TIRED!!

Contract week started Monday...I was NOT ready! We've had a longer summer than normal but I still didn't want to go back! We've had a LOT of stress this summer but had a few really fun times. I wanted more of those... BUMMER!!

Every year, one or more of the girls come help me set up my classroom. They're experts on doing bulletin boards, seating charts, etc. while I work on other stuff. This year, Maddi even OFFERED to come help...I didn't have to ask!!!! WAHOO!!!!! When we were talking about it, Jeremy (the boyfriend) overheard us and offered to take a day off to help too. We told him he didn't need to...it's not that fun...but he said he would. A couple of days later, he told Maddi he'd taken Tuesday and Wednesday off to spend both days helping out. OH. MY. GOODNESS!! WHAT A GUY!!!

For two solid days, we cleaned out cupboards that I hadn't seen the back of in nine years (that's how long I've been in the room), took down and changed up posters, laminated and taped on book covers, numbered books, you name it. Tuesday we didn't leave until 7:00pm (I got there at 8:00am...they came about 9:00am) then today they left at 4:30 and I got home at 8:00 after Back to School Night. They worked so incredibly hard and my room looks GREAT!!

THANKS MADDS & JERMS!!
YOU'RE AWESOME!!
LOVE YOU!!

No comments: