Sunday, October 12, 2008

Charlie's first snow!!

Believe it or not, we were actually thrilled to wake up to 3" of snow this morning! It meant we were all home for Charlie's first snow storm! (I was afraid it was going to happen on a weekday and I'd have to call in "sick" to stay home and watch him play. At least we had a few minutes to enjoy it before 8:30 church!!) At first, he didn't know quite what to do with it but quickly figured out it was LOTS of fun!! He's been out most of the time since we got home from church (which is unusual) and comes in soaking wet! That fur holds a ton of water and snow!! The paws and legs end up with snowballs...too much fun!!

I uploaded a video on YouTube (our first). I apologize in advance for video of the "morning potty break" but when you gotta go, you gotta go!

1 comment:

Jill said...

YUCKY snow!!!! I am so glad I am not in Utah right now. We are basking in the 80 degree perfect weather here :)