Saturday, November 1, 2008

A busy month!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted! It's been pretty crazy around here with school and stamping. Kenzi's sister, Dana, arranged for us to be part of a bazarre in Brigham City on December 6. We've been frantically getting ready for that--making projects, coming up with ideas, etc. It's fun to have an "excuse" to create BUT, it's a lot of stress and money!!

A few of the ladies at school asked me to come up with a craft for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun to get together outside of school (even though it was at the school). I had a great set-up outside my classroom with a lot of tables and tons of room. Oh, to have something like that at home!! This is the project we made...

On the back, I did lines with a stamp at the top that says "Thankful Thoughts." At your Thanksgiving celebration, each family member could write down what they are thankful for. You could either wrap it with ribbon and keep it to review each year OR, cut each letter at the scoreline (6") and put it into a 6x6 brag book. That way, it's protected and you can look at it throughout the year. I think we're going to do this at our celebration. Kenzi's already sold some to ladies at her work (ready-made) and also some for Christmas. (The catch there is...we haven't created one yet!! Guess we'd better get busy!! :) )

1 comment:

Jill said...

How cute!!!!! You are amazing. My mom was just telling me about this tonight and how adorable it was, so I'm glad you posted it. CUTE!!