Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas Boutique Projects

I think I've mentioned before, Kenzi, her sister Dana, and I are working on projects for a boutique in Brigham City on December 6. We're frantically trying to decide what we want to mass produce but keep coming up with more and more adorable projects! Someone needs to ground me from looking at blogs because I find so many wonderful things out there that I want to try! Becky Roberts has been a great source of inspiration! She's incredibly talented and willing to share all her "stuff." I found these adorable milk cartons and holders on her blog and made five of them on Saturday. They're kind of time-consuming but so much fun! You could fill them with goodies (candy) or little toys. So much fun!!




Becky also did a "12 Days of Christmas" instruction packet that was amazing! There are so many great projects in there as well as detailed instructions with pictures. We've made most of the projects in there and then are deciding which ones to mass produce. These little magazine holders and cards are adorable and would make such a cute gift!




Then, I joined a group called "UStamp 08 Holidays" that have several projects posted. One was this adorable "Advent Calendar" which uses Decor Elements vinyl from Stampin Up! I'm so pleased with the way it turned out but worry about how much time it took me (The little dots around the inside oval didn't come off when I separated the papers. I ended up picking them out with a needle!! ARGH!! But...the look is WONDERFUL!) In the little envelopes, you write "service" type projects for you family to do each day like "Bake cookies," "Write a thank you note to the owners of your favorite Christmas-decorated house," "Read a story to neighbor children," etc. They're adorable!! (I use that word a lot!! :) )

I tried taking a picture of this in a frame stand but the flash kept reflecting off the glass in the picture frame. Finally, I gave up and put it flat on the "Diet Coke" table. It looks MUCH better in the stand but you get the idea. The little envelopes are held on with magnets and a decorated clip. Too cute!!

I'll post more projects and details about the boutique as we get them!

2 comments:

Sean and Alison said...

Hey Lady! Cute stuff! I like what is shown. Seems to have taken off yeah?

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, I want to come stamp with you!!!!!!!! Everything is sooooooooooo cute. You're amazing!