Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday morning emails are the BEST!!

I got my very first "Monday Morning Email" today!! I got online about 7:00 this morning and sat staring at my gmail and school accounts waiting for that email to pop through. At 8:17, I got one in gmail that said "Hello from Boca Raton" and "Are you on?" I immediately popped one back and said "YES!!!" We had a couple of "chat" moments but she was short on time today. (DANG IT!!) She had to set up a gmail account, send her Weekly Report to the President, and THEN she got to email us! It was short (posted on her blog) but she sounds GREAT! Being the Mommie and reading between some of the lines, I think she's a bit frustrated that she isn't as comfortable and experienced as her companion, but I also think she recognizes it will come in time. She was able to send five pictures...she had trouble uploading them one at a time so she'll send more. I sent her a "Greenie Box" this morning and included a new memory card and her jump drive so she can send her pictures home, I'll download them, and then send it back. It was so great to finally know where she is and who she is serving with!!
Dezi/Elder Swain and his "dork dot!" This was taken at dinner his first night after finding her!
Elder Swain and Sister Denson the night before she left the MTC. She said it was REALLY hard to say good-bye to him!

Sister Pirotta and Sister Denson--companions in Boca Raton West!!

No comments: