Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Book #2: Catching Fire

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

After The Hunger Games, I couldn't wait to read Catching Fire! I had it in my hands by Monday at 10:30am (darn Sam's Club didn't have it so I had to hit Barnes and Noble!) and raced home to start reading it. I forced myself to do a bit of housework, then read, a little more housework, read, etc. I finished it early this morning (couldn't stay awake one more minute last night...) and really liked it. I didn't like it as much as Book 1 but it was still REALLY good! I HATE cliffhangers and this one has a noose around it!! I'd love to discuss it more but...then I'd ruin it for others. ARGH!! Can I want August to hurry and get here for Mockingjay to come out but not for school to start?

Pages: 400

No comments: