Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Shower Gifts

Kenzi, Mallorie, Sammi, Maddi, and I are giving my niece a baby shower on Saturday. We decided to make her some homemade gifts rather than go buy something. We worked on it all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. We're really excited about it! I hope all goes well...
Here are some of the projects we made:

These are cute little boxes for "favors" that are made from cardstock, designer paper, and Tootsie Pops! The stamp set is retired but I LOVE it!! (Baby Firsts)
We also made little baby flower circles (like on the Tootsie Pops) that we put on York Peppermint Patties and Reece's Peanut Butter cups. We stuck some on the top of PixieSticks and will put them in jars as "flowers." We made HUNDREDS of the little things!! (Someone miscounted but we won't mention any names..... :) )
We are also making a 6x6 scrapbook for her. We're still working on pages and waiting for the binder to be delivered. I'll post that when we get it all finished. Here are some of the pages though. I took pictures of them as a "spread" so you get the full effect as she will turn the pages.


This is the inside cover (first page). The joke now is they aren't sure of the name: Ella Abigail. I guess Grandma jumped the gun when she told me. I'll just fix it when the baby's born or make a new page. It was pretty funny last night though.


This is the "stats" page. I ran the right side off on the computer and then cut it out. She can add pictures from there.







1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute cute cute Michelle. You are awesome. I want to do a baby shower for Scott and Andrea when I come out in January. I'll have to copy those suckers :)