Monday, September 8, 2008

Cute Project

I love the SU chipboard clipboards! I got some free with my "Great Rewards" and finally figured out what to make!! Of course, mine has to involve Charlie!! I have this hanging on the wall by my desk at school. The kids get a kick out of it and I think it's really cute!!


I have a space in my classroom on a shelf where my TV goes. Supposedly, they're coming to take it for one of the 14 portables we have out back. So...I was left with the dilemma of what to put on this shelf?? I kicked around the idea of getting a plant but that would require me to climb up and water it. Too much work... Of course, I thought SHEEPIE!! I checked around and found a sweet lady on the OES forum who had one and didn't have a place for it at her house. So...she shipped it to me!! I've put it up on the shelf in front of the TV and the kids really get a kick out of it. He's just "hanging out" in the classroom!!

Stephanie was such a sweetie to send him to me, I knew I wanted to do something small to thank her. I found pictures of her "Winston" on the OES forum and made her a clipboard of him! Of course, Charlie and I had to sign our names as "thanks" so check out the back side. He has REALLY BIG PAWS!!! (He looked at me like I was a complete moron when I was inking up his paw! It was pretty funny!!)


No comments: