Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New projects

Over the weekend, Kenzi, her sister Dana, and I made a bunch of cards and other fun projects. Kenzi, Mal, Sammi, Maddi, and I are giving my niece a baby shower so I made invitations and birth announcements for her gift. I think they turned out darling and absolutely LOVE the new designer paper!! I can't seem to get enough of it.

First of all, the invitations are a "onsie!" They are so easy to make but look really hard!! (Love those kinds of projects--they end up being very impressive!)


If you're interested in making these, I'll post a tutorial and give you all the information. I LOVE THEM and they make adorable gift cards, too!

For the birth announcements, I made a pop-up card. Since she hasn't had the baby yet (due October 20), I've just put little kits together. Once she's born, Mysha can write in the stats, glue a picture of her (Ella Abigail) to the front card and glue the whole thing together. I've made coordinating envelopes and everything! Super easy and a great gift (if I do say so myself!!) I made four cards of each design. That way, she'll have a bit of variety. I'll post the instructions to this as well (I wish I could remember who posted these originally...I'd love to give them credit!!).






I also made some bags for my dear friend and kindred spirit, Michele, who lives in Washington. She and her daughter, Ashlee, want to use them as scripture bags. I love making these and especially when they're for great friends! I love you Michele!!

I LOVE STAMPIN UP!!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Michelle! I just found your blog cuz you posted on my blog. :) Those invitations and birth announcements are to DIE for!!! SO cute! And the bags are darling too! holy cow.

Jill said...

CUTE CUTE. I love all those projects. I just sent a baby onesie card to Scott and Andrea today. They are having a boy!
I am loving those bags too...what a fun project it would be for the YW!!