Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Even more purses!!

We're still making bags and...we'e still having fun! Everytime we walk into a fabric store, we come out with more! There are soooo many cute patterns with coordinating fabrics! It's been terribly addictive!

This one is for my laptop. I made it bigger than the purses and kinda overdid it. It's REALLY big but I guess I can carry school stuff in there as well. I love the fabric!! Whodda thunk WalMart would have such cute fabric??!!

I fell in love with this fabric the minute I saw it. I didn't make it for anyone or anything special--I just wanted the fabric! It reminds me of Mary Engelbreit!


Mallorie saw Kim Longhurst's bag she made while she was here in Utah and loved it. She asked me to "copy" it only do it in blue. I can't believe how the blue "pops" against the black and white. It's really classy looking!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
Zack and Kenzi have decided they want to do their baby's room in John Deere. (Anyone who came to the Open House when they got married will know why...) We found this fabric at Hobby Lobby and knew we had to have it! She made diaper bags for a boy and a girl out of it and will put it in her Hope Chest until it's needed. They are absolutely adorable!!
The button that holds it closed is a little John Deere tractor. How cute is that??

1 comment:

Julie Wood said...

Michelle,
These are so cute! Anyone who receives one would absolutely love it; I'm sure!