Monday, July 27, 2009

More fun bags!

Kenzi and I had a great time this weekend making more bags! We've been hit by the "bag-bug"!! The possibilities are endless...just limited by the fabrics you can find (and the money you have to spend...). We made three whole bags and have two more just about finished. I have material to make one more and a laptop bag; Kenzi has enough to make one more. We're going to keep busy in the next few nights. (It's a good, productive way to pass the time!! :D )

Kenzi's new purse
A diaper bag I made for one of my WPJH first-year students.

Another diaper bag I made for a dear friend's daughter, Camille Packer Duckworth.

More to come in the next few days!!

4 comments:

Josh & Melissa said...

Those are SUPER cute!!!

Jill said...

You guys are awesome. I can't wait to make more...I'm itching to do it. Camille will be so surprised and LOVE it!

Ann S. said...

PICK ME!!! I want to learn!!

Amanda said...

Cute cute! I need a laptop one, got one for my birthday...