Friday, July 31, 2009

We just keep sewing!!

WE JUST KEEP FINDING MORE FABRICS AND MAKING MORE BAGS!!
We're really having fun with the combinations we're finding. It's going to be hard to give some of these away!!
This diaper bag is for my cute niece, Melissa Roundy, who is having her first baby in November. We're so excited for her and Josh!

Monday, Kenzi was on break at work and pulled out her purse. The ladies went NUTS and ordered five of them! I told her to lock it up in the closet and not to let anyone see it again! (At least for a while...)
These are the same fabrics, just reversed. I think they're ADORABLE!!

2 comments:

Josh & Melissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I can't wait to start using it!!!

Jill said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!! I LOVE those. LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and red too. Need that one. You gunna start a new business now!? Too funny. How much are you charging for them? I have friends that want them too!!