Thursday, August 14, 2008

A fun day!

Our oldest daughter, Mallorie, works for a great photographer in Salt Lake named Drake Busath (Check out their website! They do AMAZING work!!). His wife, Liz, had an Old English Sheepdog when she was little and loved her. When she found out I got Charlie, her comment was, "I knew I loved your mom but now we're kindred spirits!" She's requested visitation rights so every couple of months, I take him out to the studio and we play. The best part is...Liz finds a photographer and they take pictures!! (The one above and the one on the right side of the page are some of the ones they took in June.)
Since I'm going back to school next week, we decided I needed to take him out and see her. So...today was the big day! Of course, Charlie decided it would be really fun to mess things up and went out "mudding" before I gave him a bath. Naturally, it takes a LOT longer when there's mud involved because his paws hold about a pound a piece!! Then there's the beard!! Gotta love a dog that loves to play!

Muddy Doggie

Pretty Dog!!

As soon as I get the pictures from Drake, I'll upload them. I'm excited!

I got an order from Stampin' Up! today. I can't wait to get working on some of the stuff! I'll post pictures as soon as I get something done.

No comments: