Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Monday

First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my awesome hubby, Bob!!!!! We're finally back to only one year separating us. :) Hope you have a great day! You deserve it!!

Second, it's an exciting day for us Stampin' Up! obsessors! The new Fall/Winter catalog is beginning today and it's AMAZING!! We can start ordering at noon today and I'm trying really, really hard to keep my order to a minimum. My club is next week and I want to make sure to use lots of new products in our crafts. More on that later in the week!!


Here are some AWESOME promotions going on right now. I've been a SU demonstrator for about 3 years and I've never seen this many promotions going on at the same time in addition to the introduction of the new catalog! They are so cool!! Please call or email me if you have any questions or would like to order!!


As part of the new catalog, Stampin Up! is offering a never-been-seen-before" sale on several stamp sets. As I said before, I've NEVER seen them do this before! Get these adorable stamps at their sale price from August 11 to September 30!

Next, at Convention, they announced a great partnership with Sizzix to sell our own "Big Shot" die cut machine. I've only used these at the local craft store but I'm excited to see what it can do to enhance all the projects we can make with Stampin Up!



Stampin Up! has also branched out into a terrific new market--vinyl lettering!!! They've got some beautiful designs and will be coming out with more in a few weeks. There were previews of them at convention and I LOVE them!! (Saw them on blogs...not the real thing.) :( Can't wait to see them!


Saturday, we went to a little crafty thing at my good friend Heidi's house. Her adorable daughter and my SU upline, Jill, is here from Missouri for convention and brought back a ton of cute ideas to show us. We made three cute, quick projects and saw a lot more of her swaps and samples. I'm totally jealous I didn't get to go this year but definitely will NOT be missing out next year!! I'll upload some pictures later and show you how cute the ideas are.

The sad part of today is I only have one more week of summer vacation. It's been incredibly relaxing after all of last summer's fun (twins getting married within five weeks of each other!!!!!) but I also feel like I haven't done anything productive. I guess there's something to be said for relaxing but...I sure wish it would last longer! :(


Have a great day!

No comments: