Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm exhausted!

Today was the first day back to school and I'm exhausted!! While it was good to see everyone, it was hard to get up and get going that early. I've enjoyed having a leisure morning and doing whatever I want throughout the day. Sitting in meetings was not my idea of a fun time although they were somewhat interesting. I have another one tomorrow morning and then hopefully, I'll be able to work in my room to get it ready for Back to School Night on Wednesday. I've got a lot of work to do!

Bob and I went to the Ed Kenley Amphitheater tonight to see a GREAT band, Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. This is the third time we've seen them perform in person and absolutely love them! Extremely talented, fun music, totally entertaining, funny, clean, wholesome (all returned missionaries!!)...it was GREAT!! They performed for a solid two hours and probably could have gone longer except it was after 10:30 when they finished. By the time we got to the car and home, it was 11:00. That's way past my bedtime, especially on a school night!

No comments: