Monday, August 25, 2008

We survived!

Today was the first day of school for me (with students). I was absolutely exhausted by the end of first period. My feet hurt, back hurt, throat was dry/sore from so much talking, etc. I only had five more periods to go! All in all, it went well. The kids seem pretty good and I hope to have a lot of fun with them this year. I've got some great Yearbook kids and hope things will go smoothly this year. It always takes me a while to get in the swing of things so I expect to be pooped all the time.

Sam and Maddi had their first day of college today. They have a history class together so that will be fun for them. Maddi has some online classes which will be a challenge. Life as we knew it has ended!!

I hope to get back to stamping again pretty soon. It will take a while to get some time in the evenings to do anything. I'll be sure to post pictures when I get something done.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I was wondering how school went for you! Busy times now :)
I also wanted to ask if you could mail me back those SU instruction sheets you borrowed! I really want to finish those projects. My mom is mailing me stuff tomorrow I think, so if you could run it over she can send it to me. Thanks tons!
Happy stamping...when you find the time :)