Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Missionary Moms Luncheon #3 favors

Our theme this time around is alligators! We've got the cutest little poem-ish thing to give each mom about being your "purse-onal best Missionary Mom." Of course, I get to make the purses!! I found this pattern by the talented Becky Roberts here and changed them to fit out theme of Florida gators! I love the faux alligator print which was a lot easier than I thought it would be...just a bit time-consuming. Glad I have until September 25 to make 40-50 of them!







Then I found this cute alligator in a retired Stampin Up set (Wild About You) that I want to use on the purse somehow...maybe a hanging on a chain from the handles, label with "Florida Missionary Moms Luncheon" on it...something. Cute huh??

I can't wait!

No comments: