Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More cute cards

I made more cards for the Missionary Moms workshop and for Sammi. She said she's low on her stash so I had to make some for her too. I could handle playing like this all the time!!

I got my "Friends Never Fade" stamp set yesterday which coordinates with Greenhouse Gala designer paper. LOVE them!!! VERY classy and versatile. (I get my inspiration from others' websites! Some of my favorites are Inking Idaho, Stampin Pretty, Chic-n-Scratch, and Splitcoaststampers. They're AMAZING and I "CASE" (Copy and Stamp Everything) VERY well!! :)








Then, I got the new "In Color" ink pads and paper. Every year, I make a stash of these cards to have on hand. Usually, I stamp "Thank You" on all of them but I thought it would be fun to put different sentiments on them. LOVE these colors!!

This is actually a really pretty dark purple...my camera didn't photograph it very well.




1 comment:

just me said...

Those are soooo cute! I love them!